Bull City Craft was opened in 2011 by husband and wife team Franklin Santana and Jessica Greene when their daughter Frances was 5 months old. They combined his experience with wholesale gifts and her experience teaching art to create an art supply store and craft studio. Stop at Bull City Craft to find unique creative gifts, stock up on art supplies, or even make some art.
Here’s 5 reasons to love Bull City Craft.
1. We love art. We provide everything for making art: art supplies, an art studio, art classes, and inspiration.
2. We love Durham. Whether it’s commissioning Durham products, supporting Durham arts organizations, or hosting art shows for schools and local artists, we want to be a fun space for the creative community to come together.
3. We work hard to bring you the best classes and events to keep your creative juices flowing. We offer everything from Preschool Playcraft for the littlest artists to family craft events to Paint and Pour wine and painting classes for adults.
4. We have a highly qualified product-tester: our daughter, Frances. She runs our quality control department! We opened Bull City Craft when Frances was born in hopes that she would have a place to explore her creativity. She tests out our children’s crafts, whether it’s a new recipe for play dough for Preschool Playcraft or a new product. With Frances spending so much time at the store, we make sure everything is safe and fun for kids.
5. We know how to party. Bull City Craft hosts crafty birthday parties for all ages. We love to add that special handmade touch, whether it is creative goody bags or a hand painted personalized canvas for the birthday child.
What other people are saying about us:
Stir Crazy Moms of Durham Three-fer Thursday
Stir Crazy Moms on our Birthday Parties
Some of our friends: