Arts and crafts aren’t just for kids! Bring your friends, open your favorite bottle of wine, and get ready to be inspired. Paint a famous masterpiece or a local landmark as we guide you step-by-step.
Paint and Pour is every Friday at the Annex at Golden Belt and every Saturday at Homestead Market–– check our calendar for paintings and dates. Once a month we host Paint and Pour at Raleigh’s Crank Arm Brewery on the fourth Monday of the month. Registration is required for all Paint and Pour events. See sample paintings below and register for a class by emailing us or going to our calendar page and clicking on the Paint and Pour you want.
Want the painting experience for your whole church group, sorority, corporate team, or mom’s night out? We can schedule a private paint party for groups of five or more. See the review of our Paint and Pour on the Stir Crazy Moms of Durham blog.
- Paint and Pour is $35 per person plus tax.
- For off site events, we require a minimum of 10 people (or $350).
- For events at Bull City Craft, we require a minimum of 5 people (or $175).
- We provide all supplies including canvases, smocks, easels, paints, and brushes.
- We require a 50% deposit for private group events.
- Your painting must be selected one week prior to the event date.
- You can choose from our paintings, or we can develop a custom painting for you (an additional fee may apply). For team building activities, we have done partner portrait painting, business-related themed paintings, and group paintings.
- Custom paintings must be requested two weeks in advance.
- For groups larger than 20, number of guests must be confirmed one week in advance.